The 9th International Workshop on Charm Physics (CHARM 2018) will be held at Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics, Novosibirsk, Russia on May 21-25, 2018.
The purpose of CHARM 2018 Workshop is to bring together particle and nuclear physicists working in the field related to physics of charm quark to discuss recent results in the field, including the impact on and from theory, as well as projections for results to be expected from upcoming facilities.
- Charm and Exotics
- Charm Meson and Baryon Spectroscopy
- Production of Charm and Charmonia
- Hidden and Open Charm in Media
- Light Hadronic Spectroscopy from Decays of Charm and Charmonia
- Leptonic, Semileptonic, Radiative and Rare Charm Decays
- Advances in Theoretical Tools
- D Oscillations and CP Violation
- Tau lepton physics
- New Physics Scenarios for Charm Decays
- Experimental Charm Facilities - Status and Future