Small angle X-ray scattering on RE31 aptamer
- Mr. Vladimir ZABLUDA
- Mr. Vladimir ZABLUDA (Kirensky Institute of Physics Russian Academy of Sciences, Siberian Branch)
- Mr. Roman MORYACHKOV (Siberian Federal University, Svobodny 79, 660041, Krasnoyarsk, Russia)
- Prof. Spiridonova VERA (A.N.Belozersky physico-chemical biology research institute, MSU, Moscow, Russia)
- Dr. Alexey SOKOLOV (Kirensky Institute of Physics SB RAS)
- Dr. Felix TOMILIN (Kirensky Institute of Physics SB RAS)
This work shows aptamer RE31 (5′-GTGACGTAGGTTGGTGTGGTTGGGGCGTCAC-3′) by small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) measuring results, wich obtained on DIKSI station in the National Research Center 'Kurchatov Institute'. Also the aptamer structure model is presented, wich was processed in DAMMIN software. According to obtained model, the molecular simulation was constructed with known nucleotides considering interatomic interactions. We have compared aptamer model from SAXS with crystallographic method and confirmed, that SAXS can provide us the information about the size and native shape of bioaptamers in solution. However SAXS method doesn’t require the crystal growing and high concentrations for measuring.