The 5th All-Russian School of Young Scientists on BNCT (5-Ru_BNCT) will be held in Novosibirsk, Russia, November 13-14, 2023.
The 5-Ru_BNCT is planned to be held mainly in face-to-face format in Academpark with the possibility of virtual participation.
- Prof. Ignacio Porras, President of the ISNCT (Spain) "Perspectives in BNCT and open research problems"
- Prof. Vladimir Richter (Russia)
- Prof. Bong Hwan (Korea) "The development progress of the high current tandem accelerator for BNCT in KIRAMS"
- Prof. Natalia Bgatova (Russia) "Lithium-Neutron Capture Therapy"
- Prof. Yuan-Hao Liu (China)
- Dr. Alexandr Kichigin (China) "Experience of neutron capture therapy for malignant tumors of cats and dogs and prospects for the development of the method"
- Prof. Sergey Taskaev (Russia) “Prompt Gamma-ray Spectroscopy for Boron Dose Measurement”
- Dr. Alexey Lipengolts (Russia)