The 4th All-Russian School of Young Scientists on BNCT (4-Ru_BNCT) will be held in Novosibirsk, Russia, July 11-13, 2022.
The 4-Ru_BNCT is planned to be held mainly in face-to-face format in Academpark with the possibility of virtual participation.
The organizing committee asks participants to register more actively in order to be able to make this event memorable. Pay attention to the possibility of publication in a special issue of Cells and the rules for entering Russia. The latter may not be so difficult, since in January two professors from Osaka University were able to visit the BNCT facility in Novosibirsk.
The 11th Young Researchers Boron Neutron Capture Therapy Meeting planned to be held in 11-13 July 2022 has been postponed by 2 years by the decision of the Executive Board of the International Society for Neutron Capture Therapy dated March 24, 2022.
- Saverio Altieti, “Boron imaging”
- ????, “Overview of Accelerator-based Neutron Source”
- Hiroshi Igaki, Japan “Regulatory hurdles in the deployment of an accelerator-based neutron source”
- Kendall Morrison, USA “Drug development for BNCT”
- ????, “Present status of clinical BNCT”
- Marina Chernykh, Russia “Basic principles of radiation oncology or What is radiation oncology”
- Yuan-Hao Liu, China “How to bring BNCT into a hospital”