The 4th All-Russian School of Young Scientists on BNCT (4-Ru_BNCT) will be held in Novosibirsk, Russia, July 11-13, 2022.
The 4-Ru_BNCT is planned to be held mainly in face-to-face format in Academpark with the possibility of virtual participation.
The organizing committee asks participants to register more actively in order to be able to make this event memorable. Pay attention to the possibility of publication in a special issue of Cells and the rules for entering Russia. The latter may not be so difficult, since in January two professors from Osaka University were able to visit the BNCT facility in Novosibirsk.
The 11th Young Researchers Boron Neutron Capture Therapy Meeting planned to be held in 11-13 July 2022 has been postponed by 2 years by the decision of the Executive Board of the International Society for Neutron Capture Therapy dated March 24, 2022.
- Yuan-Hao Liu, China “How to bring BNCT into a hospital”
- Alexey Lipengolts, Moscow, “Specificity of BNCT as a cancer treatment radiotherapy modality”
- Marina Chernykh, Moscow “Basic principles of radiation oncology or What is radiation oncology”
- Yinghuai Zhu, China, “Boron Analogues of a-Amino Acid-based Anti-tumor and Anti-rheumatoid Arthritis Agents for Boron Neutron Capture Therapy”
- Irina Zavestovskaya, Moscow “Radiology Binary Technologies”
- Ekaterina Barmina, Moscow “Laser-synthesized nanoparticles as a base for BNCT drugs”
- Boris Sukhov, Novosibirsk “Multielemental Nano-Bio-Composites With Neutron Capture, Magnetic, Photoactive And Biotarget Properties For Multi-Channel Theranostics”
- Sergey Uspenskii, Moscow “Biomedical application of nanostructures of boron: elemental boron, boron carbide and boron nitride”
- Sergey Taskaev, Novosibirsk, “Overview of Accelerator-based Neutron Source” [abstact]