September, 20th. Photogallery from the Symposium now available.
The 6th International symposium NIBS'18 (Negative Ions, Beams and Sources) was held on September 3-7, 2018, and hosted by the Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics SB RAS and Novosibirsk State University. The symposium was focused on the various aspects of the production and use of negative ions. The symposium was addressed to the wide negative ion research community as well as to the scientists and engineers interested in the negative ion beams and sources.
- Fundamental processes and modelling
- H– and D– sources for fusion, accelerators and other applications
- Other negative ion sources
- Beam formation and low energy transport
- Beam acceleration and neutralization
- Beam lines and facilities