XXVIII International Conference "Russian Particle Accelerators Conference RuPAC'23" will take place on September 11 - 15, 2023 at the Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics SB RAS, Novosibirsk. Organized by Budker INP SB RAS, General Physics Department of Russian Academy of Science and Council for Particle accelerators of RAS.
The conference goal are to exchange information and discuss various aspects related to the accelerator science and technology, beam physics, the new accelerator for leptons and hadrons colliders, the modernization of existing facilities, and the use of accelerators for basic and applied research.
- Modern trends in accelerator technology
- Beam dynamics, beam cooling methods, new approaches of particle acceleration
- High intensity circular and linear accelerators
- Heavy ion accelerators
- Synchrotron radiation and free electron laser facilities
- Accelerator sub-systems (magnet, vacuum, control, diagnostic, etc.)
- Superconducting technologies
- Accelerating structures and RF systems
- Ion, electron and positron sources
- Accelerator applications for medicine, industry and applied researches
Abstract submission and delegate registration - July, 20.
Orals and invited orals selection - August, 1.
Papers to the proceedings - TBD.