We inform you that the Conference will be held as scheduled, from 13 to 16 July in the online format.
The current situation forces us to change the conference format. We will make every effort to maintain the high standards typical of our conference. On the other hand, we suppose that videoconferencing will be common in brave new world, therefore, our conference presents a good chance to prepare.
The registration fee of the conference is canceled.
Please find the new detailed Conference information letter.
- Registration of participants till 26 June
- Uploading abstracts till 25 June
- Informing participants on the report status till 1 July
- Uploading presentations of oral reports (PPT or PDF) by 7 July
- Deadline for uploading manuscripts prepared according to the rules of the journal: 16 July
We are pleased to announce that SFR-2020, the International Conference “Synchrotron and Free electron laser Radiation”: generation and application”, is planned to be held on July 13 – 16, 2020 at the Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics, Novosibirsk, Russia. SFR-2020 continues the series of the Russian and International conferences on the application of synchrotron radiation held in Novosibirsk since 1975. The main focus of the conference will be fourth-generation SR sources with extremely low emittance and their applications. A satellite meeting, devoted to the status of Russian project of 4th generation lightsource "SKIF", is also planned.
The scientific program of the Conference covers the following themes:
− Status reviews and scientific programs of various SR and FEL centers;
− SR and FEL radiation sources, instrumentation, and experimental methods;
− SR and FEL application.
The Conference will include invited and contributed oral and poster presentations. The Conference languages are English and Russian.
Conference organized by
Conference sponsored by
Attention! When you will make your Participant registration you will be asked to make the InDiCo account first. Pay your attention that InDiCo account creation is not Conference registration! You need to make the both procedures! Deadline for the delegate registration is June, 6th, 2020.
International Advisory Committee
- Gennady N. Kulipanov (chairman), Budker INP, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Valery I. Bukhtiyarov, BIC SB RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Aleksander Blagov, RNC KI, Moscow, Russia
- Nikolay Chkhalo, IMP, Nizhnii Novgorod, Russia
- Andrew Harrison, Diamond Light Source, Didcot, United Kingdom
- Heinz-Wilhelm Hübers, German Aerospace Center (DLR) , Köln, Germany
- Young Uk Jeong, KAERI, Daejeon, Korea
- Boris A. Knyazev, Budker INP, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Mikhail V. Kovalchuk, NRC Kurchatov Institute, Moscow, Russia
- Vladimir V. Kvardakov, RFBF, Russia
- Yuri N. Kulchin, IACP FEB RAS, Vladivostok, Russia
- Nikolay A. Mesentsev, Budker INP, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Sergey G. Ovchinnikov, IP SB RAS, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
- Qin Qing, IHEP, Beijing, China
- Eduard Pruuel, IG SB RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Andrey A. Rempel, ISSC UB RAS, Ekaterinburg, Russia
- Andrei Rogalev, European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, France
- Harald Schneider, HZDR, Dresden, Germany
- Alexander P. Shkurinov, MSU, Moscow, Russia
- Anatoly A. Snigirev, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Kaliningrad, Russia
- Viktor A. Soifer, SSAU, Samara, Russia
- Alexander V. Soldatov, SFU, Rostov, Russia
- Zhao Zhentang, SINAP, SSRF, Shanghai, China
Local organizing committee
- N.A. Vinokurov (chairman), Budker INP, Novosibirsk
- E.N. Chesnokov, ICKC SB RAS, Novosibirsk
- B.G. Goldenberg, Budker INP, Novosibirsk
- K.V. Zolotarev, Budker INP, Novosibirsk
- V.V. Kriventsov, BIC SB RAS, Novosibirsk
- V.V. Kubarev, Budker INP, Novosibirsk
- K.E. Kuper, Budker INP, Novosibirsk
- M.V. Kuzin (secretary), Budker INP, Novosibirsk
- A.K.Muzyrya, VNIITF, Snezhinsk, Russia
- A.D. Nikolenko (secretary), Budker INP, Novosibirsk
- S.E. Peltek IC&G SB RAS, Novosibirsk
- V.P. Pilyugin IMP UB RAS, Yekaterinburg, Russia
- A.A. Prokopenko, Budker INP, Novosibirsk
- E.R. Pruuel, LIH SB RAS, Novosibirsk
- Ya.V. Rakshun, Budker INP, Novosibirsk
- V.N. Shastin, IPM RAS, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
- A.N. Shmakov, BIC SB RAS, Novosibirsk
- Yu.V. Shubin, NIIC SB RAS, Novosibirsk
- B.P. Tolochko, ICSSM RAS, Novosibirsk